Introduction to the Teach Computing Curriculum CN461 / F02
Who is it for?
Subject Leaders, Classroom Teachers
What topics are covered?
- the content of the Teach Computing Curriculum
- overview of progression and assessment within the Teach Computing Curriculum
- the requirements for teaching the Teach Computing Curriculum
- adapting the Teach Computing Curriculum to your school
- identifying further support for your setting
How will you learn?
Remotely delivered online course
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
|1 Introduction to the Teach Computing Curriculum||05 July 2022||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available